Flooded Amphitheater Ruins

Deserts, Forests, Beaches, Roads, Jungle, Shipwrecks, Swamps, Wastelands, and other widl areas...
KevenSimmons

Flooded Amphitheater Ruins

Post by KevenSimmons » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 pm

An encounter map I just threw together with Dundjinni for use in the Pathfinder Adventure Path module "City of the Seven Spears".
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.

Daniel Pryor
Site Admin

Re: Flooded Amphitheater Ruins

Post by Daniel Pryor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:43 pm

very nice!

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Nice map Kevin! Another improvement over DJ Forums is that you can submit huge maps here, so feel free to bump up the resolution and size!
You can see more of my maps at my DeviantArt Gallery: http://bogie-dj.deviantart.com/gallery/

KevenSimmons

Post by KevenSimmons » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 am

I tried the attachment process a couple times and it wasn't working for me - the upload progress bar would complete without errors, but after clicking "Submit" the post would be added/updated but the file wasn't attached. I thought maybe it was a size issue (the file is 33mb) so I used the IMG tag approach instead. I didn't think about it at the time, but next time I'll try using a different browser and see if that makes a difference. One nice thing I noticed is that the forum software does a great job of dynamically sizing the referenced image within the post, so it looks lower res when browsing the forum, but if you right-click->Save Picture you'll get the full res version.

Daniel Pryor
Site Admin

Post by Daniel Pryor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 pm

KevenSimmons wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 am
I thought maybe it was a size issue (the file is 33mb) so I used the IMG tag approach instead.
Yup , unless I upgrade the forum (about a $200 to $300 a year upgrade), the max upload for a php bb system with godaddy is only 32mb. Also, there is a limit of 64mb per post, and if it hangs for more than 2 minutes while it's doing it, it can time out. Later on I will try to get a donation button for paypal or something and if I can generate some funds I'll have it upgraded. Until then, my apologies.

You can also host file elsewhere and simply "link" to it as well. I can always download your maps too and compress the file so it shrinks to below the limit.
Attachments
file_uploads.jpg

KevenSimmons

Post by KevenSimmons » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Thanks for the info Dan. I'll downsize in the future to keep within the 32mb post limit.